Acceptable Use Policy
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site or any services hosted by us, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
servd.host is a site operated by Bit Breakfast Ltd T/A Servd Hosting ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10741781 and have our registered office at First Floor, Telecom House 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF. Our VAT number is 288129370.
We are a limited company.
By using our site and services you accept these terms
By using our site and services, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site or services. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site and services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site and services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In a way which will have a detrimental impact on our business, our capability of providing services to other third parties or users or the use of the services to any other third parties.
- In a way that may breach any third party intellectual property rights.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any services or data owned by other customers;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any third party site or infrastructures by using our services;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
By accepting the terms of this acceptable use policy you agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees, agents and representatives against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us in connection with your breach of this acceptable use policy.
Breach of this policy
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our terms and conditions and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions either with or without providing you with prior notice:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and/or Services.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- issue of a warning to you.
- bring legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs incurred by us as a result of your breach on an indemnity basis.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
You acknowledge and agree that it is fair and appropriate for us to exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to your breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales